the YuYu the YuYu

biteys arms

is it just me or is there steam coming from biteys arms ?

The Pigpen The Pigpen

my interpretation

so the pigs go to that place to get money by giving pork to the man with no eyes and the money also works as drugs for the pigs. the male and female pigs have different purposes the males kill other pigs for the man and the females give their babies to the man. the new pigs wander into the every-thing-is-as-it-should-be building and the man cuts off the pigs skin and gives him money and a knife. after the pig leaves he wants more money so he uses the knife to kill other pigs thus fulfilling his purpose without knowing.

Rockit - mouth sync test Rockit - mouth sync test

its okay i guess

one thing about this animation really blew me out of the water the fact that the shape tweening actually fit in with the animation what i didnt like was the fact that it was just a loop of a guy walking with a grey background and some music maybe you should make a moving background and more different scenes.

Canadamation responds:

Thanks, however my aim wasnt to make an amazing animation this time. Just a refresher on lip syncing. But thanks for the advice!

Flash HELP! Flash HELP!

Good Tutuorial

I wish i had found this when i started flash. Pretty much all my previous problems are solved in here, but i still learned stuff. Good Job!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

crap...

-7.64

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

epic

i just went inside the tomb

purple dragon purple dragon

wtf is this!?

this piece of shit looks like a dick i know 5 year olds who can draw better than you

Captain Falcon Captain Falcon

epic

this is the most fucking epic thing Ive seen in my entire fucking life thank you

Makaga responds:

Haha!
Thanks, glad you like it to epic proportions!

Bass Invaders Bass Invaders

hm... bass base...

ALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US!!